BLS Provider: Initial/Renewal-This class is NOT covered by the Heart Safe Community funding
- This course covers one and two-rescuer CPR in the adult, child, and infant, use of an AED (Automatic External Defibrillator), pocket mask, bag valve mask and foreign body airway obstruction. CPR Healthcare Provider is the
required level of training for EMT-B and EMT-P.
- TOTAL COURSE COST: $65.00 for initial (Includes mandatory text and $10 non-refundable seat fee) $50.00 if renewal (includes $10 non-refundable seat fee). Final payment is due by noon the day of the class. Call 970-663-6025 to pay (VISA, MasterCard and Discover Accepted) note your booking number when you call.
- CERTIFICATION: 2 Year AHA certification
- GRACE PERIOD: None-Any student wishing to renew an expired certification must complete the entire class and pay the $65 fee.
- RENEWAL: Candidates needing renewal may take this course for $50 with proof of current certification, see grace period above if certification has expired
- CLASS SIZE: Maximum 6 students
- RECOGNIZED: Meets American Heart Association standards Created
- Fees do not represent income for the American Heart Association
The BLS Provider: Initial/Renewal ticket sales has ended!