BLS Provider: Initial/Renewal-This class is NOT covered by the Heart Safe Community funding
- This course covers one and two-rescuer CPR in the adult, child, and infant, use of an AED (Automatic External Defibrillator), pocket mask, bag valve mask and foreign body airway obstruction. CPR Healthcare Provider is the required level of training for all EMTs and Paramedics.
- TOTAL COURSE COST: $70.00 (Includes mandatory text book and $10 non-refundable seat fee). Final payment is due by noon the day of the class. Call 970-663-6025 to pay (VISA, MasterCard and Discover Accepted) note your booking number when you call.
- Discounts available to partnering agencies. Call 970-663-6025 for details.
- CERTIFICATION: 2 Year AHA certification
- CLASS SIZE: Maximum 10 students
- RECOGNIZED: Meets American Heart Association standards
- Fees do not represent income for the American Heart Association
The BLS Provider: Initial/Renewal ticket sales has ended!