AHA Heartsaver CPR/AED with infant-Heart Safe Community $10 Class
This class has been partially grant funded by McKee Medical Center’s Foundation in partnership with Thompson Valley EMS, Loveland Fire Rescue Authority, Loveland Police Department, and the Thompson School District. As a result of the generous funding, AHA Heartsaver CPR/AED with infant classes are offered for $10 to the community.
- This class will include chest compressions, AED use, and the management of foreign-body airway obstruction.
- Final payment is due by noon the day of the class. Call 970-663-6025 to pay (VISA, MasterCard, and Discover accepted) reference your booking number when you call.
- CERTIFICATION: 2-Year AHA card
- RECERTIFICATION: The course must be completed in its entirety after the 2 year period
- CLASS SIZE: Maximum 12 students
- RECOGNIZED: Meets American Heart Association Standards
- FEES: The $10 does not represent income for the American Heart Association. The $10 fee is non-refundable, and 1 re-scheduling will be accommodated.