Join our team
Thank you for your interest in a career with TVEMS.
Employee Benefits Include:
- Competitive wages (including cost of living, performance, and salary step increases after 4, 8, and 12 years of employment
- Graduated employer matching of retirement contributions: starting at 4% and up to 10% match after 10 years of employment.
- Paid Time Off (PTO) begins accruing at date of full-time hire (with annual increases after 3, 7, and 10 years of employment).
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance available, currently with 75% of premium paid by employer (including 75% premium paid for all eligible family members).
- Life Insurance/Short- and Long-Term Disability. 100% employer paid.
- Full access to the TVEMS Education Center including initial EMR, EMT and Paramedic Programs. All advanced training and continuing medical education (CME) necessary to maintain certifications for each position provided while paid and on-duty.
- Robust Field Training and Education Program tailored to each new employee.
- Clinical staff provided high-quality uniform items and protective equipment (including ballistic vests and vehicle extrication gear) at time of hire, and throughout employment.